- The Indian Track Club under Karan's leadership is developing into a unique institution. One, which does not just train athletes to achieve the impossible but, also makes them better individuals. It's made our daughter, Aroushi convert her nebulous dream of, running for the country, into a concrete vision for herself with clear milestones. It's helped her work on her attitude and made her a lot more focused and disciplined. I am sure Indian Track Club will produce the next generation of Indian athletes who will do the country proud.
— Vineet Taneja (father of 17 year old, Aroushi Taneja)
- Kshitij's journey as a member of the Indian Track club has been phenomenal. His training has helped bring discipline and focus in him. We see the reflection of that not just in his passion towards athletics but also in other aspects of his life like academics. He of course eats, drinks and breathes athletics! We have seen a tremendous change for the positive in his approach to things and in his attitude. Kshitij and all the other children of the club are extremely privileged to have found the environment like you have been able to provide at the Indian Track Club. And I am sure a lot of the kids will do the club and the country proud. And with a role model like their Head Coach, I am sure they shall not waver. I am already looking forward to ten years from now when most of them will be aiming to run for the country.
— Preeti Anand (mother of 13 year old, Kshitij Anand)
- Karan is an exceptional coach. It is delightful to see his passion not only about running but about the kids he coaches. Each child is special to him and he always finds a way to express it. He puts in a lot of hard work into the club and the kids. He blends firmness with the right amount of gentleness while coaching these super energetic kids. It is amazing to see how well he is able to channelize their energy and always come up with innovative ways to coach them and ensure it is a fun filled session. We feel there is a lot more for our son to learn from Karan than just running: his discipline, his determination, his enthusiasm! Karan and his coaching have taught our son the meaning of camaraderie and team spirit. It has helped our son become more independent and has given him the confidence to interact with kids of all ages. Our feelings are reiterated by our son's words, "There is no better club than the Indian Track Club!" It's been only 6 months but the journey has been more than wonderful so far. We look forward to many more years together as a team.
— Shruti & Sujoy Mittal (parents of 9 year old, Ishaan Mittal)
- Trisha naturally likes to jump far, jump high, and, of course, loves to run as fast as possible like any other growing child. This made her one of the faster 10 year old kids in her school. We as parents wanted her to train right so that she could hone her skills better. And to our delight we found Indian Track Club and Coach Karan. Trisha's journey at the Indian Track Club started roughly 4 months ago and as a parent I would like to write that Trisha has been fortunate to be a part of such an energetic, disciplined, motivated group of athletes headed by a super coach. Coach Karan walks the talk and has made the saying 'Running is Fun' for these kids. In these 4 months Trisha has learnt of her preferred style of running. In fact, her sprinting ability and overall nimbleness has helped her improve tremendously in these few months. Constant feedback, encouragement and patriotism by Coach Karan at every session has made her more motivated and self confident and now enjoys a wee bit of craziness of winning a medal for her country one day. Indian Track Club is one such novel and exquisite club for children and teens which gives them a chance to experience track and field in a rather fun way, and helps tomorrow’s potential talents to be discovered, revived and motivated. The kids and their parents shall also develop a long-lasting joy and interest in this sport through this experience and the individual successes during the process. So heartfelt wishes to Indian Track Club for many milestones and successes.
— Nitya Reddy (mother of 12 year old Trisha Reddy)
- The enthusiasm and dedication which the club exudes is infectious. My son is not only bursting with energy and excitement to wake up at 5 am for training but is also becoming disciplined and organised to make sure he is able to perform on the day!
— Rakhi Saggi (mother of 8 year old Vedaant Saggi)
- It's been a few short weeks for Shivraj at the Indian Track Club and I can already see his confidence and determination soar. He has a bounce in his step now and running is becoming a holistic experience for him. His mind, body and soul wants to run free. Karan's passion, positivity and gusto is very contagious!
— Simran Sidhu (mother of 9 year old, Shivraj Sidhu)
- We met Karan 5 months ago at the SBT boys home where he took a trial for children and selected 3 boys. Karan has changed my boys daily routine, he is very punctual and he knows the value of time. All the boys love running and believe that one day they will run for India. Coaching In training sessions motivate and encourage children. His coaching technique is different which involves playing many running games, the boys love the fun games.
— Sandeep Kashyap (Salaam Baalak Trust mentor to Krishan (12) and Suraj (11))